Awards and Recognition
The Gertsburg Law Firm is honored to be recognized as a business with an A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau.
We are also a Registered Veteran Owned Small Business and a portion of all revenue is donated to the Wounded Warrior Project, a support foundation for disabled veterans.
The Gertsburg Law Firm was recently named to the 2017 OSBA Business Honor Roll. Read more about this award here.
- 10.0 Superb AVVO Rating
- AVVO Client Service Award 2013-2016
- AVVO Client’s Choice Award, 2016
- AV® Preeminent Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Super Lawyers, 2015-2017
- COSE Expert
- Crain’s Cleveland Business, 40 under 40, 2012
- Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal (x5)
- Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal (x3)
- 2015 ABA’s Standing Committee on Legal Assistance for Military Personnel (LAMP) Special Recognition Award for the Formal Disability Evaluation System Counsel’s Office
- 2003 New York City Bar Association Trial Advocacy Award
- Nominee for 2014 RADM Hugh Howell Award of Excellence
- The Supreme Court of Ohio and the Ohio Legal Assistance Foundation, Pro Bono Service Certificate of Achievement
- “Who Can Afford It?: The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act’s Failure to Regulate Excessive Cost-Sharing of Prescription Biologic Drugs,” 27 J.L. & Health 107 (2014)
- “Encore Entrepreneurship Workshops, Expert Panel,” U.S. Small Business Administration, July 28 and 29, 2015
- Cleveland-Marshall Pro Bono Award