Let our work speak for itself!
The Gertsburg Law Firm is proud to have experience with both in-house counsel and large firm complex litigation, with a proven track record of success in all aspects of corporate law.
Check out The Gertsburg Law Firm in the media, press mentions and interviews here.
- Led and managed multiple buy-side and sell-side merger and acquisition transactions for Broadvox, Inc. valued at over $100 million.
- Obtained trial verdict in favor of client in Sonis v. Rasner, recovering stolen funds from predatory immigration consultant, and then affirmed judgment on appeal.
- Obtained dismissal of $125 million federal patent infringement lawsuit in New York in Rates Technology, Inc. v. Broadvox, Inc., a case filed by a company identified as America’s second-largest patent troll.
- Obtained favorable resolution for Broadvox, Inc. in litigation with another patent troll in federal lawsuit in Dallas, Texas.
- Overturned denial of significant variance request for auto dealership in dispute with local zoning authorities in Florida municipality.
- Lead counsel in five simultaneous transactions by local commercial real estate developer.
- Resolved highly-contentious shareholder dispute on behalf of corporate client accused of fraud by minority shareholder.
- Obtained favorable resolution on behalf of brokerage firm in dispute over commissions with its client.
- Represented insurance agency in sale to national banking affiliate.
- Lead counsel in purchase of commercial real estate repurposed as a community recreational facility.
- Obtained favorable resolution of copyright infringement dispute for local business accused of improperly using images of third party on website.
- Obtained judgment in favor of client in federal court in Atlanta, Georgia in Abovenet v. Cypress Communications, in which client was accused of breaching a commercial telecommunications agreement.
- Litigated and secured favorable resolutions of class action in Zaccharias v. Cypress Communications, relating to accusations of violation of telecom billing regulations Chicago, IL.
Recovered significant portion of funds owed to client from commercial tenant in breach of lease agreement dispute in southern Ohio.
- Obtained complete recovery of stolen funds for client from insurance company that had insured real estate title agent who had absconded with client’s earnest money in real estate purchase transaction.
- Won summary judgment for client seller of automobile accused of defrauding buyer. Knight v. Horace Mann Insurance Co. (Cuyahoga County).
- Litigated and secured favorable jury verdict for client in QSP v. Gibson, in which executive was accused of violating a non-competition and confidentiality agreement (Cuyahoga County).
- Obtained trial verdict of almost $300,000 for development and manufacturing business client on claims of unjust enrichment and conversion
- Overturned prior decisions to obtain combat-related disability determinations for three clients before the Navy’s Office of the Judge Advocate General
- Successfully petitioned to award service member new Physical Evaluation Board over the deprivation of evidence before the Department of the Navy’s Council of Review Boards
- Advised a corporation traded on the NYSE Amex in a $21 million public offering of primary and secondary shares
- Advised a publicly traded entity in a shell company reverse merger and related SEC filings
- Advised a NYSE-traded company in changing the share sourcing for its stock plans from open-market purchases to newly-issued shares
- Obtained a favorable settlement on behalf of a privately-held company in a securities-related D&O coverage dispute
- Implemented, as part of a team of attorneys, a legal compliance audit for several motor vehicle dealers helping those clients improve their legal risk management.
- Successfully represented an motor vehicle dealership in an Ohio Attorney General investigation.
- Represented, as part of a team of attorneys, a software company in breach of contract cases against the client’s customers resulting in successful settlements.
- Obtained a settlement in litigation involving a breach of an anti-piracy agreement against the client’s former customer.
- Negotiated debt settlement agreements and forbearance agreements for multiple clients.
Represented an elderly widow against a RV dealer that defrauded her making the client whole.
- Represented, as part of a team of attorneys, a cloud software provider in multiple lawsuits against customers that breached their contracts, resulting in successful settlements.
- Obtained $196,323 award on summary judgment in MRI Software LLC v. MTH Management LLC, a commercial dispute involving sale of software.
- Represented, as part of a team of attorneys, a data collection company against a market research company for breach of contract; won judgment against market research company of over $500,000.
- Represented real estate investment management company against former tenant for unpaid rents and property damages; won judgment on both claims at trial court.
- Represented homeowner against contractor; negotiated successful settlement agreement, making client whole.
- Represented consumer against retail seller for fraud and property damages resulting in a successful settlement.